What is up with this almost-90 degree weather? Well, it was barely 70 degrees in my office today, hence the blazer, scarf, and hot mug ‘o joe. It was a crazy weekend, what with celebrating fall with some apple picking and family gathering on Saturday, and cleaning the house on Sunday. I don’t feel like I got any rest! I DID get some birthday clothes from my parents, both of which are being worn today.
- Silence + Noise gray 3/4 sleeve blazer
- J. Crew gray painter’s tee
- Levi’s dark wash skinny jeans (Woo! Thank Mom and Dad!)
- Levi’s brown, orange, and white gingham scarf (Woo! Thank you!)
- American Eagle for Payless light brown booties
- J. Crew gold and rhinestone flower earrings