This outfit looks familiar, doesn’t it? A little darker on this fall day, however. I was planning on wearing my nice Steve Madden booties, but my sciatica started acting up, so I had to switch to flats. I think it still works nicely!
- Old Navy black blazer
- J. Crew pink (dyed by me) ruffle tank
- Levi’s dark wash slight curve skinny jeans
- alice + olivia for Payless taupe and black bow flats
- Urban Outfitters black ankle socks
- Urban Outfitters feather metal necklace
I’m loving these jeans! They’ve proven to be extremely versatile. I included an iPhone picture so you can see the scarf and hat. I’m crazy about wearing this hat. It’s such a good fall piece.