Hey folks! Sorry for the lack of posting. I was sooooo sick last week, which stinks because it was my birthday week! Anyway, I’m feeling mostly better, though the cold’s still hanging on a bit. I managed the gym, so it’s not all bad.
I took a fashion risk today with the socks and wedges. What do you think? I think I like it, but the socks are definitely thinning in some places which I didn’t notice until I was at work. Whoops. I wish I had a scarf with some of the same colors in it. I’d make good use of that.
- Gap black ruched-sleeve blouse
- Levi’s dark wash slight curve skinny jeans
- J. Crew olive wedge sandals
- H&M scarf
- Target purple socks
- Chou Chou Bijoux jewel earrings
- Unknown floral ball necklace