I’m getting a hair cut today, which I’m fairly excited about, because my bangs are just a little too long right now and have been curling off to the side to stay out of my eyes. Also, my eyes are a little puffy, so you get a flattering instagram pic instead of a proper closeup.
- Old Navy black blazer
- Gap gray short-sleeve t-shirt
- Levi’s dark wash slight curve skinny jeans
- Steve Madden black ruched booties
- Gap black and blue jeweled bow tie necklace
- Borrowed from husband blue and gray argyle socks (Express, he tells me)
This black blazer and jean look is starting to look like a uniform! Next week will be more interesting and colorful, I swear. Have a great weekend!