Well hello there, everyone. What do you think? I’m loving it. I’m a little tired in these pics, so please forgive me. But I do love, love, love it. It’ll fade out at little, but that’s ok. It is so high drama; it’s just what I needed.
- H&M khaki trench coat (I’ve had this for years. It’s probably the best H&M thing I’ve ever owned.)
- Gap pink v-neck ruche-sleeve knit blouse
- Thrifted black lace high-waisted pencil skirt
- Brash (Payless) nude platform pump
- J. Crew rhinestone flower earrings
- Urban Outfitters brass feather necklace
And, for those who read my blog and have never met me and/or my husband, here’s a pic. He looked particularly stylish for our date. He was definitely channeling Johnny Cash… he’s got those penetrating eyes! Purrrr.
- Gap dark gray pin stripe blazer
- Express black button-down shirt
- Levi’s dark wash skinny jeans (seriously, so hot)
- Steve Madden black distressed boots
Ok, time for me to head to bed. Good night!